Keurig B70 Platinum Brewing System getting louder

Mr.CheapCoffeeMaker

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I heard from some user of the Keurig B70 Platinum Brewing System that it worked fine for about 9 months, then it would shut off before even making a cup of coffee. He said no, matter about setting, it would always shut off after making one cup. The cup volume started getting smaller and smaller and the machine started getting louder and louder. If any one get same problem with this case or have the other problem or any comment of this coffee machine, please share to me.

diana

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I've had a couple of the Keurig machines, and they've all been loud. The first one did give trouble after a year. It would go through the process of making coffee, but would end up giving me half a cup :p

MadSciz

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I dont have a specifics for that model keurig, but it sounds like you have hard water build up, clogging the water lines which would make the machine louder as it works harder to pump water, and also not allowing as much water thru as required for your cup.

EDIT: Found a PDF manual for decaling your Keurig machine, which should help with your problems.

grr not enough posts yet to link.....
just copy and past to your browser
tinyurl.ccc/keurig-decale-pdf

ccc=com

Last edited: