Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 08-24-2012 02:02 AM #1
Saeco Incanto - 3 flashing lights
Hi all - have one of these machines and the red water light is flashing, as well at the 2 coffee ones. This apparently should indicate that the machine is warming up and also that I need to ventilate it. I've now waited about an hour and the 2 coffee lights are still flashing. Also tried to ventilate - with about 1 full container full of water. Red light refuses to stop flashing. Any ideas? Thanks.
- 08-27-2012 10:36 AM #2
Contact Saeco.Have you ever walked through the aisle of your local grocer and smelled the death of a dying bean?
- 09-13-2012 11:42 AM #3
Sounds like there is something wrong with the flow meter or the actual flow of the water through the machine. Does the flow seem normal coming out of the steam knob?
- 01-31-2013 05:08 AM #4
So after all that - the machine started working. Until now. Same problem again. I've opened the steamer knob - but there is no steam coming out - just cold water.... Any ideas? Thanks.
- 01-31-2013 07:15 AM #5
Boiler problem I believe or heating element...
- By pilot_65 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2009, 09:56 AM
- By JerseyGuy in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 103Last Post: 07-10-2008, 06:31 AM
- By Bennybee in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2007, 11:48 AM
- By joecricket in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2006, 05:52 AM
- By 328iGuy in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Search tags for this page
how to stop 2 lights flashing on saeco espresso,
saeco error lights all blinking,
saeco espresso machines flash light,
saeco incanto 3led flash,
saeco incanto coffee machine lights flashing,
saeco incanto flashing lights,
saeco incanto flashing red light,
saeco incanto red light blinking,
saeco incanto water light flashing,
saeco incanto water mark blink,
water error saeco incanto
Click on a term to search for related topics.