Nothin but STEAM

charcoalroaster

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Just like everyday, I woke up, ground my newly roasted SO Espresso Ethiopia beans, tamped them into place and went to pull a shot. Unfortunately, no shot was pulled, but there was a massive amount of steam and almost no water coming from the head of my Gaggia Espresso. I removed the portafilter and tried to just run some water through and it was almost entirely steam once again - very little water.

I need some help - - but I need some espresso more!!! :decaf::decaf::decaf:

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately I can't help you with the machine.

However, I have also been toying the concept of a SO Ethiopian Sadamo dry processed espresso. Roaster a first batch on Saturday for 15 minutes to 440* Second crack was getting under way at completion. Oils just barely made it to the surface. 24 hours after roast cupped this bean and discovered the most amazing blueberry aroma and flavor. Lighter roast was just as much of a blueberry bomb but lacked a bit of sweetness.

Good luck on the machine.

scott

rebclick

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi Charcolroaster, I had a similar issue a while back, but all my buttons were nonfunctional too.. turned out to be a solenoid. Had a shop repair it for me.. Don't know if that helps.