Personalised Mug

MarkPer

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello Community,

Personalized mugs can be given as gifts for many occasions. You can buy plain mugs and paint your own designs on them or upload photos. You can also create mugs for a business by uploading a company logo. Here are some instructions for creating photos and logos in personalised mugs.

1. Determine whether the logo or photo you want to use is suitable for your mug. Use only high-quality photos and photo files.
2. Find a website that allows you to customize your mug with photos and logos. Compare the prices and offerings of each website.
3. Follow the website prompts for uploading your image and adding any other customizing information. Preview the mug if you can.
4. Fill out your shipping and billing information and look at the shipping time frame and refund policy.
5. Purchase plain white mugs, enamel paints and paintbrushes at an art supply store.
6. Wash and dry your mug and wipe it down with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol, which removes any residual oil from the mug.
7. Paint a design, picture or logo onto your mug.
8. Bake the mug in an oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Let the mug cool inside the oven. Wash and dry the mug before using it.

Best Regards,
Mark Per :coffeemug:

Personalised Mug

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Mark,

I looked at your website. Do you have a converter to US dollars? What is the shipping cost to the United States?

By the way, I never knew that you can paint your own design on a mug and bake it in the oven. I learn something new on this forum every day.

Rose