Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-30-2012 11:21 AM #1
Recommended literature, etc for starting a fair trade coffee program?
My partners and I have identified an organization with whom we could potentially work to build a fair trade coffee program. As everything is very preliminary and high level, I was wondering if anyone on this board has any recommendations on resources to use when starting a non-profit, fair trade coffee program. Two of the primary concerns we have at this moment are how to establish quality control for the beans and how to establish relationships on the exporting/importing sides of the process.
Also, does anyone know if there are fair trade exporting/importing groups with whom we could combine synergies.
Lastly, if anyone has any pointers/advice it would be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by birchstick; 11-30-2012 at 08:04 PM.
- 11-30-2012 11:21 AM # ADS
- By malkaNjeff in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2010, 04:51 PM
- By Jon in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 9Last Post: 09-22-2008, 05:42 AM
- By OMO Sapien in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2006, 11:46 PM
- By Javamom in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 15Last Post: 07-05-2006, 07:28 AM
- By MatthewK in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2006, 10:12 AM