Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-15-2012 07:02 AM #1
Diedrich Roasters.... Company Service
I have emailed Diedrich twice requesting info with no response. Does anyone know if this is still a viable company or just an example of their customer service?
- 12-15-2012 07:02 AM # ADS
- 12-15-2012 09:58 AM #2
I have never had or heard of anyone having problems with their customer service. I would give them a call...maybe your email didn't go through."Wine is for aging, not coffee."
Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch
- 12-17-2012 10:51 AM #3
- By MochaJoes in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 13Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:54 AM
- By javajw in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2012, 08:09 PM
- By SlowRain in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2009, 05:01 PM
- By BeanGrinder in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2007, 11:42 PM
- By coffeejoes in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 21Last Post: 09-16-2007, 02:19 AM
Search tags for this page
bad customer service diedrich roasters,
diedrich 5kg roaster,
diedrich coffee roaster troubleshooting,
diedrich customer service,
diedrich roaster problems,
for sale diedrich coffee roaster,
hunt diedrich roaster,
plc response error in diedrich roaster
Click on a term to search for related topics.