Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Grounds in coffee?
- 12-19-2012 03:28 PM #1
Grounds in coffee?
Hello, my name is David, I am a student in an engineering class; tasked with designing and creating an original product that solves a real world issue. The issue that I am attempting to solve: how to remove grounds in coffee. If you wouldn't mind taking a few moments to fill out the questions below, it would be a big help. Thank you.
1. How often do you drink coffee per week? Pick one.
2. Where do you drink coffee the most? Pick one.
- At Work
- At Home
3. Have you noticed coffee grounds in coffee after it has already been brewed? Pick one.
4. If you answered yes to the previous question, how much of a nuisance is this issue? Pick one.
- Not Annoying
- Mildly Annoying
- Very Annoying
5. How likely are you to purchase a product that removes coffee grounds from coffee? Pick one.
- I wouldn't
Any additional comments?
- 12-19-2012 03:49 PM #2
I think survey needs to be allowed by only the site managers..... Please check with them before you ask those questions.....
- 12-19-2012 03:55 PM #3
If you have coffee grounds in coffee just means you brewed it wrong or used wrong grind. An extra device to remove this would be silly...just mt 2 cents.
- 12-20-2012 09:19 AM #4
Hello "AxisIndustries" (David)
Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.
I'm guessing that because you are a new member, it's too soon for you to be able to create a poll within this Forum.
I drink coffee at home everyday (at least 3 cups before I leave for work). I don't have grounds in my coffee, and even if I did, I wouldn't buy another contraption to filter out the grounds. Whenever I decide to use my French Press, I have grounds in the bottom of my cup, but that's part of the experience.
Are you committed to addressing this as a real world issue or are you allowed to come up with something else?
- 12-20-2012 09:29 AM #5
I second BProtsman...on a side note..Brian I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas!"Wine is for aging, not coffee."
Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch
- 12-26-2012 11:01 AM #6
You to Topher. be down there soon for some free coffee.
- By bprotsman in forum Coffee TableReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2008, 11:28 PM
- By htc8p in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2008, 10:04 AM
- By Novelty in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2007, 11:28 AM
- By Bean007 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2005, 11:25 PM
- By in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2004, 06:54 PM