Mayacert Atitlan fair trade, USDA certified Organic; Guatemalan SHB coffee beans

Briansherwin

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Shade grown high on volcanic slopes in the unique Atitlan micro-climate, this clean, healthy cup is well balanced in it's citric acidity and it's chocolatey caramel flavor and aroma.

Prior to now, these beans have only been enjoyed in Germany. 2013 marks its limited arrival in the States. With an availability of only 25,000 kilos, we offer an opportunity to share a unique cup with complete exclusivity.

(30,000 kilos may be available)

After traditional artisanal hand cultivation and processing, the sun will do it's work and the beans will be ready for shipment in March 2013.

Mayacert Fair Trade/Women's Coffee Code
USDA Certified Organic
Guatemalan SHB

Since this is my first post, I cannot leave my email address. Please leave your email if you would like to inquire.

I live and volunteer in this village. I represent the farm and have access to any and all information. Photos are available.

Happy New Year!
Brian

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Lena,

If you're looking for Guatemala SHB, you should check in with Alex (username: ensoluna). He has a coffee business there and can assist you with your needs. He can also shed some light on the aspect of this dated offerring that may have peaked your interest...the Women's Coffee Code...but that is just my assumption.

Welcome to the forums....

Doug

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
I highly doubt that "Briansherwin" will be back. He posted only ONE exactly 3 years ago and never came back.

there are some farms / coops in Atitlan, Guatemala with FairTrade & Organic...etc
if you are serious about getting in touch with that type of farms in Atitlan, please contact Anacafe (Guatemala coffee organization). www.anacafe.org
they should be able to give you some farm info, ONLY IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUSLY THINKING OF BUYING THE COFFEES from the farms directly.

good luck to you.
PS: our company in Guatemala, Ensoluna S.A., does have farms and coops that we represent. But they are NOT FairTrade nor organic farms.