Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-27-2012 10:06 AM #1
Mayacert Atitlan fair trade, USDA certified Organic; Guatemalan SHB coffee beans
Shade grown high on volcanic slopes in the unique Atitlan micro-climate, this clean, healthy cup is well balanced in it's citric acidity and it's chocolatey caramel flavor and aroma.
Prior to now, these beans have only been enjoyed in Germany. 2013 marks its limited arrival in the States. With an availability of only 25,000 kilos, we offer an opportunity to share a unique cup with complete exclusivity.
(30,000 kilos may be available)
After traditional artisanal hand cultivation and processing, the sun will do it's work and the beans will be ready for shipment in March 2013.
Mayacert Fair Trade/Women's Coffee Code
USDA Certified Organic
Since this is my first post, I cannot leave my email address. Please leave your email if you would like to inquire.
I live and volunteer in this village. I represent the farm and have access to any and all information. Photos are available.
Happy New Year!
- 12-31-2012 02:58 PM #2
- By malkaNjeff in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2010, 03:51 PM
- By malkaNjeff in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2009, 12:07 PM
- By OMO Sapien in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2006, 10:46 PM
- By javaluv in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2005, 07:00 PM
- By upnorthcoffee in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Search tags for this page
certified organic coffee forum,
certified video coffee mayacert,
certifier video coffee mayacert,
does usda organic recognize mayacert organic coffee?,
usda organic vs mayacert organic,
what is a mayacert
Click on a term to search for related topics.