Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-09-2013 07:14 PM #1
Shipping Coffee From Canada to the USA
I was wondering if you would be able to tell me how difficult of a process it was for you to be able to legally ship coffee to the US. I am a very small startup coffee roaster in Ontario and have several interested US based clients, but am unsure of how difficult/costly it is to ship large shipments (25-50 pounds) of coffee over the US border
I would really appreciate it if you could let me know how expensive/difficult this is to do.
- 01-15-2013 06:53 AM #2
I have shipped that amount of coffee green to Wisconsin by Canada Post and I think it was in the $30 - $40 area .
The issue is that you cannot guarantee that the package will be opened to be inspected and haphazardly put back together. For me, green coffee was not an issue, but it may if the coffee is roasted.
- By REDrum in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 05-11-2012, 09:11 AM
- By realjamrock in forum Coffee ReviewsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2010, 04:10 AM
- By The Transporter in forum Coffee WebsitesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2010, 01:21 AM
- By she.roasts in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2009, 01:13 PM
- By joe in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2003, 10:54 AM
Search tags for this page
shipping coffee from us to canada,
shipping coffee fron canada to the us,
shipping coffee to canada from the us,
shipping coffee to mexico from canada,
shipping coffee to the usa
Click on a term to search for related topics.