Looking to buy roasted coffee for Costa Rica and US. Need Help

Eagle312

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello every one. My Boss and I are looking to start an online coffee company for Costa Rica and the US. Does any one know of any roasters in Costa Rica or Us that they can tell us about. Thanks for all your help and keep the coffee flowing.

Mark Gordon

bkeith72

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
There are hundreds if not thousands of roasters in the US but it would probably make best sense to point you toward someone who can supply the capacity you need and someone close to the location you need the final product to keep shipping costs down. Do you have any idea how much you'll need on a weekly/monthly basis and where in the US you'll need it shipped? From there I'm sure we can all give you a few referrals on top-notch quality roasters.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Are you looking for coffee to be roasted in Costa Rica and then sold in the US? If so, that doesn't make much sense to me. With coffee, the fresher the better, imo. It would be best to have the beans roasted in the US if that's where you intend to sell them. And even then it would be best to roast the beans just before shipping to the end users.