Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: coffee packing material
- 02-05-2013 11:21 AM #1
coffee packing material
what materials should be used for packing roasted coffee or powder?
when we use ordinary plastic how long it can last a maximum of quality coffee? or use paper how long?
much appreciated for the information.
- 02-05-2013 11:42 AM #2
You need to have few different types of bags.
You should not use the plastic bags but if you are selling any type of roasted beans, you need bag that would release gas or you need let it sit for at least 3-4 days after the roasting.
The Vacuum sealed bags will last much longer and some are being sold for 6 months after the roasting. I would not buy those but they are being sold.
I believe roasted beans last about a month and after about 2-3 weeks you are compromising the quality...
- 02-05-2013 11:36 PM #3
- By hotdog in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2009, 05:17 AM
- By alex66 in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2008, 12:39 PM
- By Davec in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2008, 12:39 PM
- By coffeebagchina in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2008, 10:06 AM
- By coffeebagchina in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2007, 02:20 AM
Search tags for this page
material for packing coffee
Click on a term to search for related topics.