Single serve K-cup style coffee packaging and distributor seeking dealer interest

This is a discussion on Single serve K-cup style coffee packaging and distributor seeking dealer interest within the Coffee Industry Forum forums, part of the Coffee Industry category; Hi everyone, New to the site and look forward to many discussions. My company has partnered with a manufacturing firm that is fully able to ...

Single serve K-cup style coffee packaging and distributor seeking dealer interest

Hi everyone,

New to the site and look forward to many discussions. My company has partnered with a manufacturing firm that is fully able to package and distribute single serve coffee packages for retail. I am hoping you may know of a small coffee shop or chain, or distributor that is interested into getting into this market. This is a small company with operations in central Florida, not one of the conglomerates that requires a million dollar opening order. The company is prepared to source and roast beans to your specs, or you can supply the beans green or roasted yourself. They will also conduct full product packaging, retail ready.

Please messge me if interested in learning more, or you can reply to this thread, but I'm not sure how fast I'll be able to get back with you. Of course if you have any thoughts or suggestions, I am more than happy to get your feedback as well. Thanks.
    Last edited by hatudavo; 01-29-2014 at 05:10 PM.

2. # ADS

It was talk about once on your board not very long ago to carry they own brand of K-cup... Please post up some detail information and some pictures as well... That might get little more interest from us... Welcome to the board..

Not sure what you are asking for here? But I will try to clarify. I am working to secure accounts with wholesale roasters and shops where we will provide single-serve cups compatible for Keurig machines, and other machines that accomodate the K-cup. Ours is not a k-cup (that is a private, trademarked brand), but a competing product that is fully compatable and interchangeable in every way to existing technologies that are out there.

We are capable of roasting, grinding and packaging and delivery. We can collect your beans green, or roasted, or already ground. We can also source the beans ourselves to your specifications. We will then ship the completed cups to you for wholesale selling, or drop ship them to your customers.

My background in this began when I tried to get a product into a k-cup and the leading companies out there never returned my call. After repeated attempts with messages to key business development managers at the companies, they never even gave me a courtesy call. So, in short, I have spent the last 6 months developing key networks, working with packaging, container supply, and logistics companies getting this project up and going. I am betting there is sufficient business out there with small to medium wholesale roasters and coffee suppliers that we can successfully fill this niche and solve your single-serve cup needs.

We have secured accounts already and thank these wholesalers for their trust and business. We look forward to substantial growth. If you forecast a market where you can sell your coffee in a single serve cup, then please contact me. Thanks.
    Last edited by hatudavo; 02-27-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Would like additional information regarding your production of K-cup equivalent single-serve cups. Thank you. Jeff 480-221-2948

Quote Originally Posted by hatudavo View Post
    Not sure what you are asking for here? But I will try to clarify. I am working to secure accounts with wholesale roasters and shops where we will provide single-serve cups compatible for Keurig machines, and other machines that accomodate the K-cup. Ours is not a k-cup (that is a private, trademarked brand), but a competing product that is fully compatable and interchangeable in every way to existing technologies that are out there.

We are capable of roasting, grinding and packaging and delivery. We can collect your beans green, or roasted, or already ground. We can also source the beans ourselves to your specifications. We will then ship the completed cups to you for wholesale selling, or drop ship them to your customers.

My background in this began when I tried to get a product into a k-cup and the leading companies out there never returned my call. After repeated attempts with messages to key business development managers at the companies, they never even gave me a courtesy call. So, in short, I have spent the last 6 months developing key networks, working with packaging, container supply, and logistics companies getting this project up and going. I am betting there is sufficient business out there with small to medium wholesale roasters and coffee suppliers that we can successfully fill this niche and solve your single-serve cup needs.

We have secured accounts already and thank these wholesalers for their trust and business. We look forward to substantial growth. If you forecast a market where you can sell your coffee in a single serve cup, then please contact me. Thanks.

Ads