Results 11 to 12 of 12
- 02-27-2013 04:44 PM #11
Rose: I think it can be done. However, in this case, I would really want an experienced barista involved in the day to day operation, including the planning stage of the business.
A year ago, I had no roasting experience and was planning on opening a shop with an experienced roaster as a partner. Luckily, before any binding contracts were signed, we found out that the roaster and I didn't agree on many important details and basically couldn't work well together. I took a crash course in roasting opened the shop on my own. We are now operating in the black and the business is growing nice and steadily. It can be done.......
- 02-27-2013 05:58 PM #12
Your hard work and determination paid off, and you've certainly proven that it can be done!
However, in this case, a "frugal" silent partner who only wants to show up one day a week won't cut it. I agree. There needs to be a third person who knows the coffee business...at least in the beginning.
- By DjPiLL in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-25-2015, 12:12 PM
- By Startup in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2012, 05:26 PM
- By matthoover in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
- By AJPRATT in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:46 PM
- By Christos in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Search tags for this page
paper cup machine manufacturers
Click on a term to search for related topics.