Point of Sales Software

Noshington

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning

I currently use CES Point of Sales software but I am having terrible trouble support-wise. I am on my second vendor now and he is as disinterested as the first. The parent company are also not interested - they just direct you to deal with the re-sales company. A vicious circle

I am currently looking to switch providers and am looking into a company called "Vend".

Does anyone have experience of Vend or have any other options open to me. I'm based in Ireland but that doesn't necessarily restrict me (unless Vend's claim of 24h Worldwide support cover is a fairy tale

Any and all advice welcome!

Tony

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Tony,

I am in the states and I am not very familiar with that software however, if i were you , I would ask for list of their customers and ask other user and their concerns. I am sure you can find someone who will give you honest feed back the product....

Creative_Studios

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Tony,

Have you considered Creative Studios? We are an Australian based company that is expanding and has plans to open a branch in England next year. Our website is currently under contruction but the details on our cafe project is here:

http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/b...9-software-package-cafes-only-cost-share.html

We work on a cost share basis. Multiple cafes pay for the functionality and then the user end is unique to each cafe.

With every purchase you receive 1 year support and then it's 10% of your package value for support after that initial year unless you make another purchase.

Any questions please email us at [email protected]