Coffee Fest in Seattle Oct. 2013

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
if you really like coffee, take your time browsing and tasting different coffees. if you are a retailer, this should be right up your alley. i see registration is 20 dollars. good luck Spice.

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
You can also come and visit next year the Ka’u Coffe Festival for ten days by the month of May and visit their farms and roasters, coffee tasting and enjoy of course their local cuisine.

They have Miss Ka’u coffee pageant, the Annual Ka’u Farmers table, Triple C Recipe Contest, and a lot more of activities for ten days at Hawaii.

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
CoffeeFest is a great event, better geared for the small retailer than the SCAA event is, but both are necessary. CoffeeFest gets your feet wet, SCAA brings you a heightened sense of professionalism in both subject and execution. Out of the few CoffeeFest events each year, Seattle is the best and largest. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Take as many classes as you can. Take a lot of notes. Honestly most of the vendors are crap, but there are several that shine every year, and each year a few new ones stand out as well.

I agree, test as many coffees as you can. Take as many samples with you as you can.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
CoffeeFest is a great event, better geared for the small retailer than the SCAA event is, but both are necessary. CoffeeFest gets your feet wet, SCAA brings you a heightened sense of professionalism in both subject and execution. Out of the few CoffeeFest events each year, Seattle is the best and largest. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Take as many classes as you can. Take a lot of notes. Honestly most of the vendors are crap, but there are several that shine every year, and each year a few new ones stand out as well.

I agree, test as many coffees as you can. Take as many samples with you as you can.

check out their website. Coffeefest.com

I think NY next and St. Louis

Spice

May 12, 2012
So. California
Visit site
Like most people the budget is tight and this is the only event I will attend for awhile. I do plan to learn as much as possible and to meet some people in the coffee industry. I hope to see some of you there.