Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Friends, I need your help. I need to write an essay on The Crucible.
    Last edited by dark_sun; 05-23-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Hello. I agree with PinkRose, but I also agree with the previous post. I am a K5 teacher, and I also have two children. At the moment, I not only use the services of this website, but I also want to provide distance learning services, as I believe that I have a good approach to children, students, and even graduates. I learn a lot about myself and my children and share my knowledge with others. Very comfortably.

One of my favorite plays of all time! What is your question though? You said you needed help and you need to write an essay... So what do you need help with exactly?
    Eric Website

It's a great play to say the least. Those times were scary it;s just good that we've advanced through that stupidity, I hope you nailed the essay.

I think college education is very important for three reasons.

1 - Obtaining a specialty that is impossible to learn on your own. And this is the only one hundred percent objective reason. Many specialties require higher education. For example, it is impossible to become a doctor or chemical engineer without a long specialized education. Higher education provides close control over the acquisition of skills and provides the basis for their practical development.

2 - Increase the overall level of erudition. First of all, higher education does not teach specialties, but where to find information and how to process it in order to learn the specialty independently. For example, if a student does not know how to write papers, then he/she can find information about what is needed and get help from professional writers who will help him/her write papers. The ability to find information is one of the key skills for successfully adapting to changing living conditions. Of course, you can learn this without colleges, but college provides a good opportunity to do this quickly and efficiently. If you want to learn how to study, college will help you with this. In addition, the college provides knowledge in general basic academic disciplines - psychology, philosophy, economic theory, sociology, law. A basic knowledge of these subjects in life can only help. At least for general development.

3- Smooth transition from childhood to adulthood. If the two previous reasons concern people of all ages, then this applies only to school graduates. Adult life is different from yesterday’s schoolchild. For many adolescents, the period of adaptation to a new status can be traumatic.
    Last edited by PinkRose; 05-20-2020 at 04:59 AM.

I absolutely agree with you. Very useful and correct thoughts. It seems to me that students at college and university should not only worry about how to get a degree or perform a particular task that they face in the process of study. They have to think about their future and that of their children. I think it is very important for all of us to think about pay for each of us, namely, the minimum wage. On the website https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-e.../minimum-wage/ you can read examples of essays, catch inspiration and understand how important this topic is. Minimum wage is seen as a way to improve the standards of living of workers which can increase productivity.
    Last edited by dark_sun; 05-26-2020 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks for your reply which helps me to create a best business

To be honest, I don't know about other countries, but in my country, you don't need any degree to open a coffee shop. It depends on your potential and knowledge. Personally I studied the economy of commerce, tourism and services, so now I can open everything I want or to be a manager at a hotel, restaurant and other things. You need to orientate to hospitality faculties, these are the best ones if you want to dedicate yourself to service domain. Also, I suggest you to find a university that will offer you good scholarships in order to have money for yourself. Click here if you are interested in good scholarships.
    Last edited by JoanneFraser; 08-10-2020 at 08:18 PM.

College is just awful. I wish it was over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links