Thread: Label Options

Label Options

I am going to be producing a low volume of coffee over the first year at least. 20-40 lbs a week I would think. Does anyone have experience with labels that I can print from my computer? I will be using plain kraft paper bags. Other ideas for cost effective labeling while I get on my feet?

Freeman

Custom ink stamps are cool.

I use Up to 60% off high-quality, dependable custom printing at PsPrint and have been happy with their printing and service. You can upload your own design, and then their prices are based on the size of the label and how many you buy.

...can't figure out why the link prints out here differently than when I typed it in...
    Last edited by peterjschmidt; 12-20-2013 at 01:50 PM.

If you just want something simple I would use ms word with the envelop/label/postcard layout option it has.
    Print the labels on regular copy paper, cut them apart and staple them to the bags. I know they also make a sticky backed label paper meant to be used in printers so you could stick the labels on instead.
    If you want to get fancier with a logo or something there is a program called paint.net . It's freeware. Supposedly it was some college project overseen by microsoft with the intention of combining the capability of photoshop with the user friendliness of ms paint or some such... it takes a little time to explore it and figure it out but it's fairly capable and much easier to use than something like Gimp (Which is also a free photo editing software).

All good ideas, thank you. Eldub, I like the idea of a custom stamp. Will investigate.

We did coffee for our wedding favors and went with custom stickers from PSPrint and they were awesome and pretty cost effective...

At our shop we stamp kraft bags with a custom made stamp from Simons Stamps... It was well priced, awesome quality and they made it and shipped it same day... They are awesome...

Good Luck!

Chris Zimmerman
    Co-Owner/Operator Ellipsis Coffeehouse

I use labels from onlinelabels.com, I print my own on a inkjet printer. They have a free label creating program that comes with your purchase, you design your label, save it to the program and it is saved as a .pdf file that you can print out. It has saved me a lot of $$ on labels. I can also do custom labels for my wholesale clients.Label Options-cbsurf.jpg

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links