Why is it so difficult to get some to switch to a different supplier of coffee?

Buybulkstuff

As a buyer of coffee what are the qualifications of buying from a new source? What concerns are you worried about? What are you purchasing pre-grounded, pre-measured, whole beans? Type? Price or contracted with a free machine. I'm an expert in many category and I'm here to learn from you guys any help would be appreciated.

My my sales can sell ice to Eskimos but can't sell coffee to a business for normal use, businesses, and our latest venture food trucks.

Do I just have to give everyone a sample? We are off to do one of the largest trade shows in Canada and any advice would be helpful.

Thank you,

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Coffee (I believe) is more relational, and your potential clients probably have some solid relationships built over time with their current suppliers. Put yourself in their shoes, and ask yourself why would I want to buy from Buybulkstuff? What does he know about coffee, and what does he have to offer me that, Supplier X, who I've been buying from, doesn't? For all they know, you know nothing, and are only in it to make some money off of their purchase through you.