Looking for a dropshipper

pascallap

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am interested in starting an online coffee business. We are looking for a supplier that is willing to dropship orders to our customers, but I am specifically looking to sell only K-Cups Coffee (Keurig).

I've had a few e-commerce websites in the past and I build the website from A-Z. I am looking to start a new one today after doing much research on the coffee industry, although it seems very difficult to find legit dropshippers or dropshippers that offer a lot of brand variety, more specifically in the K-Cups format.

I am based in Canada but I have worked with suppliers in the US before. If the dropshipper can ship to Canada that would be even better, if not I can focus solely on the US market, since it is a vast market!

If members on this forum could help me, it would be really appreciated or if a member owns a coffee brand and is willing to work with me that's even better!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Pascal.

LRFOWLER

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
PAscal,did you ever find a dropshipper?

Hi PAscal, Did you ever find a dropshipper?
Larry

Hello,

I am interested in starting an online coffee business. We are looking for a supplier that is willing to dropship orders to our customers, but I am specifically looking to sell only K-Cups Coffee (Keurig).

I've had a few e-commerce websites in the past and I build the website from A-Z. I am looking to start a new one today after doing much research on the coffee industry, although it seems very difficult to find legit dropshippers or dropshippers that offer a lot of brand variety, more specifically in the K-Cups format.

I am based in Canada but I have worked with suppliers in the US before. If the dropshipper can ship to Canada that would be even better, if not I can focus solely on the US market, since it is a vast market!

If members on this forum could help me, it would be really appreciated or if a member owns a coffee brand and is willing to work with me that's even better!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Pascal.