For Sale: AmeriVacS Vacuum Retractable Nozzle Vacuum Sealer

Probatina

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Model AVN-25

Unit was purchased in 2011 to package green coffee, however it has only been used a couple of times, basically brand new!! We originally purchased the unit to vacuum pack green coffee but as the size of our business grew it is now no longer required.

With one touch of the pedal the AVN flushes out oxygen and moisture with nitrogen, the automated nozzle retracts and the components are seal. The gas flush can be switched off for simple vacuum sealing as well.

products_avn.jpg

Seal Length: 25 “
Seal Width: ¼”
Vacuum Flow: 6 CFM
Max Vacuum Pressure: 27 in Hg
Air Requirements: 6 CFM@90PSI
Unit Size: 33Lx10Wx7H
Approx. Weight: 40 lbs.

Asking $3750 OBO +Cost of shipping (negotiable)

Please contact for more details

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Probatina,

Did you sell this vacuum sealer yet? Please let us know the status so we can close this thread when it's sold.

Thanks,
Rose

Model AVN-25

Unit was purchased in 2011 to package green coffee, however it has only been used a couple of times, basically brand new!! We originally purchased the unit to vacuum pack green coffee but as the size of our business grew it is now no longer required.

With one touch of the pedal the AVN flushes out oxygen and moisture with nitrogen, the automated nozzle retracts and the components are seal. The gas flush can be switched off for simple vacuum sealing as well.

Seal Length: 25 “
Seal Width: ¼”
Vacuum Flow: 6 CFM
Max Vacuum Pressure: 27 in Hg
Air Requirements: 6 CFM@90PSI
Unit Size: 33Lx10Wx7H
Approx. Weight: 40 lbs.

Asking $3750 OBO +Cost of shipping (negotiable)

Please contact for more details

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Do I get the feeling the ban-stick is about to be unsheathed? Well, it should be!

How a year-old thread went from a "vac-sealer for sale" to "I love mine and here's all the nonsense about it" puzzles me.