Green Coffee Buying Club

jj0189175

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm new to this forum and to green coffee. Has anybody used Green Coffee Buying Club? It seems like a nice concept, but I don't know the good, bad, or ugly about them.

Any advice is appreciated.

Last edited:

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Being one of the distributors over there, who moved over 13,000lbs. of green to a several hundred unique members, I will refrain from answering since I'm obviously biased. But I would really like to hear responses to the good, bad, or ugly. There are possibly some aspects about the Club which seen from the other end of the stick, would be good for me and the other distributors to hear about.

I know there are a handful of people who have memberships on that forum as well as this one, in fact, that's how I heard about coffeeforums.com.

The main reason I don't spout off more to promote GCBC is that buzzroaster (member here) is in the process of setting up his own greens-moving system.

H14

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to this and have bought thirty pounds of beans so far from there. My experience so far has been very good. They seem to be doing a really good thing with very little reward for themselves.