Coffee Travel Mugs for regular customers

Noshington

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi there. We're thinking about stocking branded thermos style travel mugs aimed at our regular customers. This is a potential minefield, however, as the last thing we want is a product that diminishes the quality of our coffee (which we pay a premium for). It needs to retain the heat but also the taste. Has anyone out there gone down this route and, if so, who did you use? Thanks in advance Tony

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Well... stainless steel always is better but cost are little higher. It will keep them nice and hot and won't really effect any taste. I bought about 2000 mugs(minimum order at the time) and it was best investment I ever made. I am down to about 600 now and I am thinking of ordering another batch. Good Luck

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
i agree with CJ on the stainless. if you are putting premium coffee in a glass lined thermos (which i have done) it will change the taste. why dont you try it first before diving into it.

janry

Dec 16, 2013
Nashville, TN
Visit site
A local shop to me sold travel mugs for 16.95 and refills were a dollar. I bought 3. :). So it worked for them

A shop close to me use to sell travel mugs at real high prices. I want to say $150 or maybe more at the start of the calendar year BUT you could come in anytime during the year for free fill-up of brewed coffee. As the year went along, the price dropped since there were fewer opportunities to fill-up.

Latest posts