New Ethiopian Green Coffee Exporter

Gobana

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

**Edit = Currently only have the ability to provide minimum quantity of 1 container (20 tons)**

My brother who lived most of his life in Canada decided to go back home (Ethiopia) to get involved in exporting Ethiopia's main domestic products specifically coffee. Gobana international was created, his company is based out of Addis Ababa and he is currently living there as well. I live in Ottawa, currently we are already exporting to the Asia and the middle east our next market is North America. My plan is to go to all the coffee conferences etc to promote our company.

My question to the people in this forum is directed to any company or person who is interested in Ethiopian Green coffee
1. What would be the best way to approach roasters, whole sellers etc.
2. Which form of initial contact would buyers prefer email, phone call, or in person?
3. How much of an interest is there for Ethiopian coffee specifically in Canada?
4. What would it take for a buyer to try a new supplier?

Our goal is to find buyers and provide samples, our mission is to not just provide our coffee but provide better prices and service than whoever you might currently be buying your green Ethiopian coffee from currently. Our niche is that we grew up in Canada and understand the risks involved with importing from an unknown company in another country. Therefore we strive to provide the added comfort of knowing that we have reps like myself who live in Canada.

Any input is wanted, we're new in North America market and we want to make a splash, we want to be known for consistency and great service. With high grade Ethiopian green coffee straight from the source, Ethiopia! My Country!

Thank You

Sami

Last edited:

Gobana

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Quality is our one of our core focuses as well. We've heard of suppliers providing tampered samples etc. We do not want to be involved in anything like that, our goal is to build a very good reputation. we have access to all grades, we currently put grades 2-4 mostly. If you check out our website it will give you more insight on our company and products. gobanainternational.com