How do I market a healthy coffee online

LeeBailey

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
In need of knowing how to start an online coffee business. My business partners and I have unlimited access to a healthy coffee out of Central America. It's made from 17-18 screen Central American beans—the highest quality green seed coffee available. But there's more to it than a high quality bean. The beans are open just enough during the roasting process and infused with MCT oil Ramon Seeds, thus making it a healthy coffee bean. I have not encountered a person yet who doesn't like the taste or the way it makes them feel. I just don't know how to market it online. I don't want to deal with coffee shops, I prefer online marketing. Any help appreciated. Thanks

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello LeeBailey,

Here on the Coffee Forum we welcome discussions about plain old coffee, so we don't encourage people to market their "healthy coffee" here.

But, if you do a Google search for MCT oil Ramon Seeds, you will find other people who are marketing something similar to what you are, and maybe you can get some ideas from them.

Also, you can do a search for how to start an online business, and you'll find lots of useful information about that too.

Rose

Last edited:

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
PinkRose,

You're far too nice.

OP,

Coffee, in and of itself, is healthy. It's zero calories, lowers risk of type 2 diabetes by nearly 40% in men, has triple the antioxidants compared to green tea, coffee contains riboflavin, potassium, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and niacin. Studies show regular coffee drinkers have 65% less chance of Alzeheimer's, 80% less chance of cirrhosis, reduces depression, lowers heart disease.... etc.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Topher, can you just straight up ban the people who post about healthy (scam) coffee? Or block their IP address? They don't deserve a second chance.

Peter,

The Moderators have no problem banning people who post about Gano coffee, but sometimes we let the others go until they look like a scam or we see that they're SPAMMING the forum. When I'm not sure about someone (or if I'm being too nice), I rely on Topher to make the final call. I guess I'm too nice sometimes.

Rose

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Peter,

The Moderators have no problem banning people who post about Gano coffee, but sometimes we let the others go until they look like a scam or we see that they're SPAMMING the forum. When I'm not sure about someone (or if I'm being too nice), I rely on Topher to make the final call. I guess I'm too nice sometimes.

Rose

Yup, you and Topher are both class acts, and very kind. I was simply projecting how it would be if I was in charge. At the other coffee forum I frequent they call me the Warden. :)