Need A Partner Roaster For A New Campaign

garydem

Feb 25, 2014
USA
Visit site
We are planning on launching a campaign targeted to a specific group of people (which I am not entitled to share.)

We have made all the preparations from developing a website specifically for this group to designing the labels, to marketing material... yet our supplier did a good number on us... so here we are!

Here are a few details:
1. We need 12 oz bags prepared for us (obviously roasted)
2. We are not looking for the best coffee. This group of people just drink coffee (and lots of it,) they are not too particular of the taste (that doesn't mean they drink mud)
3. A lot more into dark coffee (we may offer one or two mild)
4. We'll take care of the shipping cost
5. Please keep in mind, this is a new campaign. I know (and I understand) that the first question is going to be the volume, which I can't give you a specific answer. Yet we have worked on this for a while, and it looks promising (other wise we wouldn't have invested all this time, effort, and resources)

Please contact me if you are a roaster, as we should discuss other specifics.

Thank you...

garydem

Feb 25, 2014
USA
Visit site
very interesting... this is the third person who said the same thing (AA/NA)... just wanted to put it out there that we are not targeting AA/NA...

Nevertheless, thank you for the messages we received form the members...

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
What is aa/na circuit?

AA/NA stands for Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous

When people are in either of these recovery programs, they go to meetings, and they drink a lot of coffee. Then, some people go to a diner after the meetings and they drink more coffee. Coffee (and unfortunately cigarettes) often becomes the new drug of choice as a person is trying to get clean and sober.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
HAHA..I sent a pm asking the same thing since they wanted large amounts and dark roast...smokers usually like dark roasted coffee...an a lot of people in recovery keep smoking and coffee as a vice..Hope it works out for you.

kboom1

Nov 27, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Visit site
Not that I went to any AA meetings but quitting drinking is how I got my start in coffee. wine cellar empty bean cellar full. I still spend about the same amount of money though......

Robertlee

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I would have been agreeable to help. However, you already have the graphics part done. Besides an unrepentant coffee snob, I am also a graphic artist. Just look up Robert Lee Beers. I won't post websites here.