Almost open!

mikeQCBistro

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm about a week out from opening my first coffee shop. Nearly everything is in order except for 2 items I can not seem to source.
1. Some sort of ice bin. The PO left a nice ice machine but it's not even in the same room as the blending station. I have room under the counter for...something.

2. I don't know the name of (or how to get) the strainer basket thing that goes in the little utensil fountain well thing next to the espresso machine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I'm about a week out from opening my first coffee shop. Nearly everything is in order except for 2 items I can not seem to source.
1. Some sort of ice bin. The PO left a nice ice machine but it's not even in the same room as the blending station. I have room under the counter for...something.

Depending on how much ice you'll be using, you can get a large Coleman Ice Chest that's on wheels, and fill it as you need it. It will keep the ice nice for a long time. I think they have a drain plug to drain the water out.

I've worked in Cafes where they've kept a medium size one on top of the counter and the ice was used for the iced drinks and refilled as needed. It was constantly being refilled, but the ice wasn't melting and going to waste.

Rose

mikeQCBistro

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Topher, I think the only thing I hadn't called it was a dipper well. Lol Thank you!

Everyone else, thank you for the ideas. Time to shop.

slurp

Jun 24, 2014
Hollywood Fl
Visit site

2. I don't know the name of (or how to get) the strainer basket thing that goes in the little utensil fountain well thing next to the espresso machine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

You looking for this?

Rinsers & Dipperwells - Equipment - Espresso Parts

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
webstaurantstore.com has the cheapest prices for a lot of items. check them out and compare pricing along with shipping costs.

Latest posts