Cream/sugar organizer cart or stand?

coffeedelights

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I've been searching around, but can't seem to find the type of stand I'm looking for.
I'm probably using the wrong search terms or looking at the wrong restaurant supply places, so maybe someone here can point me in the right direction.

Where can I find creamer/organizer stations with a built-in trashcan similar to the ones used at places like SB?

beancounter

Jun 14, 2014
Indian Shores, FL
Visit site
I have a beautiful condiment bar, meant to go in the middle of the room, two-sided, with trashcan chutes built in the top. Unfortunately, I'm located in Florida.

I recently closed my coffeehouse in order to focus solely on my roasting.

coffeedelights

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I have a beautiful condiment bar, meant to go in the middle of the room, two-sided, with trashcan chutes built in the top. Unfortunately, I'm located in Florida.

I recently closed my coffeehouse in order to focus solely on my roasting.

Hi Beancounter,
That might work out well.
A few of us will be going to the barista academy in Tampa before the shop opens.

Do you have a pic and dimensions for your bar?
I had planned on something one-sided and thin to go up against the wall, but if I can make your bar work with our layout I could pick it up.

Funny coincidence, I know someone on another unrelated forum named Matt who also lives near the Tampa area and goes by the handle beancounter.

beancounter

Jun 14, 2014
Indian Shores, FL
Visit site
This condiment bar can be pulled apart and also go against the wall. I have done this in the past and only used half of it. I also have another one in storage that I bought from another coffee shop that was closing. I am new to this forum. Is it possible to take photos and post them here? If not, I can email it to you if I can somehow get your email address.

What Barista Academy are you attending in Tampa? I also do Barista Training. I am currently training the staff for a guy named Matt, from Tampa, that just opened up a coffeehouse on Redington Beach.

Do you already have someone you plan to use as your roaster?