Used Jute or Burlap Coffee Bags

PaulCharles

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I'm the President of DeZibla and Samy, Inc, a non profit organization located in Atlanta, GA.
Our organization is dedicated to improving the social, economic and physical well-being of the poor and underprivileged in Cameroon.
We would like to lend another helping hand to farmers that we support in the littoral region of Cameroon.
We need your support by donating any used jute bags that you may have to our organization.
Our goal is to send at least a 40 foot container load of bags every year to those poor farmers.
The bags will be used by farmers to collect and transport products from their farms to the city of Douala where they sell them.
Please contact me at the email on our website if you have any questions.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Paul Charles

Last edited:

Bohan

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
For those of you who want to confirm their nonprofit status, their organization name is spelled "De Zibla and Samy Inc." in the IRS's Organizations Eligible to Receive Tax - Deductible Charitable Contributions file. Luckily I did a text search for "zibla" and found it.

slurp

Jun 24, 2014
Hollywood Fl
Visit site
PaulCharles

Looks like that your FB page only has 21 likes, what is up with that? Additionally Your advertising wanting to raise $25k for medical supplies, did you accomplish that goal? Do you have any references of other donors? How do you pay for the container freight cost? Your name is not listed on the website how are you connected with this group? How are you going to store a 40ft container of burlap bags in your apartment?

This organization address comes back as apartment in Atlanta, link below.

https://www.facebook.com/deziblaandsamy
dezibla-and-samy-inc - HOME
https://www.google.com/maps/place/6...2!3m1!1s0x88f50bf85b481a77:0xe503a4cbe67fe671

PaulCharles

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello Slurp,
We are not very active on facebook that's why you cannot see many likes and Facebook is not a unique tool that non profit organizations use to communicate their activities or to connect with people. To respond to your question regarding the $25K, we did not conduct the fundraising as we planned. The Dr who used to be our point of contact at the Kongsamba hospital was send to another location and we do not have a relationship with the new Dr.I am the main sponsor of this non profit and I work with reputable organizations like Medshare in Atlanta.Concerning my name, if you check the main page of the website, you will see my name. There is only one Paul on that page. The address is not important for any company or non profit organization. A non profit can be run at any location. The burlap bags are not going to be stored in the apartment. We work with many shippers in the Atlanta areas that have storage.We use the same channel to ship our medical supplies or any donation or equipment. In addition, I have a close friend who owns a shipping company in Marietta, GA. I used his warehouse two months ago to store 10000 syringes that I shipped to Cameroon. I can give you in private the contact information of the donor who lives in the Atlanta area.

Last edited:

PaulCharles

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello Peter,
Thank you for your response.
If you have a large quantity of bags, I will take care of the shipment.

Last edited:

PaulCharles

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello Bohan,
Thank you for your response. I failed to indicate in my email that we are a 501 c 3 organization.
I tried to post the link yesterday but I could not do it.
Thank you again for your response.

Last edited:

Bohan

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
My rough estimate is shipping the used ones (the 70 lb. maximum allowed by USPS) would cost about $1 each which is about half the cost of buying new ones. I'm basing that on the weight of each bag, which according to an Ebay ad averages over 1 lb.