2007 toper roaster for sale

Sarahcianfarani

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
For sale toper roaster

color fire engine red and chrome
batch capacity 22lbs

buyer needs to view in person, pay and be in charge of transporting to new location.

Includes stack and all piping. Original tools for cleaning and emergency stopping machine drum turner handle if power goes out at location and you are in the middle of a roast.

We had it built in 2007. During the building process we found out our son had a serious heart condition. Priorities shifted and i couldnt devote as much time to the roasting as i had originally planned to. So roaster was used 1-2 times per week from late 2007 to 2013 to supply our own coffee bar with beans. Then in late 2013 i tried giving ebay a try with it but competition was quite aggressive price wise and for my small business that didnt have containers filled with beans and instead bought 4-5 bags at a time when coffee went up earlier in the year it reflected in my prices immediatlely. Hurt business for me on ebay and with the market that our coffee bar was located in not being as busy as it had been many years ago in general we decided to close our business over this past summer.

Roaster was used the past year maybe 5-6 times per week up until may.

Its a great machine. A perfect show piece for a coffee shop. All info tech wise is on toper site. Its the size that roasts 22lbs per batch.

New 15,700 plus tax and fees for freight and delivery etc.

Im selling ours for 10,500.

may 2014 nkotb england etc 926.jpg