Help Please: Looking for Freight Forwarder Recommendations

sal930

Jan 13, 2014
Baltimore, MD
Visit site
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a freight forwarder that they have used or has experience with green coffee imports (preferably with offices on the east coast, but elsewhere will do)?

Thanks in advance!

CharliGoldfinch

Nov 27, 2018
Visit site
Stockwells is a leading international freight forwarder & logistics company with over 40 years of service in Australia and located with coverage in every major city — Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

Abrahamus

Dec 16, 2020
Visit site
I've just started a company and I am also looking for this! Finding a reliable company for this kind of transport is pretty hard to find. I don't even know how many problems I used to have when transporting expensive glass. My company deals with this kind of things and many times the transport company told me that they have broken the glass. I was constantly looking for a company that I can trust and I have managed to come across https://www.mactrans.ca/our-services-toronto-montreal/less-than-truckload-ltl/ and they have solved this issue. It's important to use someone that you can trust and someone that knows what they are doing

I wish someone else could send me his opinion

vomaxa

Jul 23, 2022
United States
Visit site
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a freight from China to Philippines that they have used or has experience with green coffee imports (preferably with offices on the east coast, but elsewhere will do)?

Thanks in advance!
Just wondering as a supplier, what is Freight Forwarding about? What value do freight forwarders might add to my business as I'm using logistics/transport companies to ship my products all over Europe (I'm not using a courier, I would rather order a lorries to ship full container of steel)? Can you answer these questions?
Problem their solve?
Why they believe supplier has this problem?
Why they believe this supplier wants to solve this problem?