Questions about finding buyers for coffee.

anginberkahraya

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I work alongside several coffee distributors from Indonesia. I have been emailing many potential wholeseller and import agencies in the USA, Russia, China, Canada, and Australia. So far nobody has wrote back, nor inquired about my clients coffee. No luck on alibaba as well.

So if I may ask how do brokers succeed in finding buyers? I can provide samples and such which is no problem. Thank you for your time.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
when you email to your potential customers, you must mention about following matters.
a. what makes your service better than others? is that pricing, quality, service? you need to explain to them.
b. before you email them, you need to research about your customer via their website. by looking at their website, you must have the skills to evaluate the company and say the right things.
c. apparently, you seems like a exporter (trading company). what makes you different/better than others? explain.
d. you must say at least "one thing" about your company/service/coffee that is extra-ordinary, so that they can get curious to email you. Not something you made up, but something very substantial and real!.

someone famous said that "war is won before the fight".
same for the sales. You got to know what your customers is looking for, what they want to hear, what are they lacking in their line up...etc
good luck to you.
alex from Ensoluna

Last edited: