Café/Dog Park Feasibility

CoffeeInterview

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm a student working on a project for a class. The main idea behind the project is to develop a business idea and go through the process of introducing the idea to the market. As you probably guessed from the title, I am looking at the feasibility of developing a combination café and dog park.

Part of this project requires me to reach out and interview individuals currently working in the coffee industry. As I do not know any café owners in person, I am hoping that some of you on this forum may be interested in answering a few questions.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread or message me. In return, I’ll send you a list of about 10 questions. The questions will be relatively straightforward and should not take much of your time.

Thanks for the help!

- Zach

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello CoffeeInterview, (Zach)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

I'm guessing that you're thinking about an outdoor cafe for your dog park. Most municipalities don't allow animals in cafe's or restaurants unless they're service dogs.

You can post your list of questions here if you'd like. You may have a better chance of getting a response that way.

Rose