What do you think of green bean coffee at 8 USD/kg?

Kopi008

Jan 9, 2015
Indonesia
Visit site
I found a website:
restocoffee.com

Just in case anyone looking for cheap coffee for medium/small volume (home, small roaster), I dont know the cheap definition.
What do you think of green bean coffee at 8 USD/kg?
Real fair trade shall be cheap actually. I am very very curios how much is actually a cheap good coffee.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
If they offer at 4 dollars including the shipping, this will be great deal.
If they are asking 4-5 dollars per shipping, it wouldn't be.
I just can't seem to get on their website

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
interesting website (being just only one page).
Kopi008, as Peter said, are you affiliated with them? it would not matter anyway, because if you or anyone else can provide great coffee and good pricing, that is all it counts.
by reading the web, it sounds sincere, so that is why I am writing this way.

anyway, if you are affiliated with them, please provide a lot more information about the coffee itself and methods of transportation (shipping to USA or other countries).
thanks

Kopi008

Jan 9, 2015
Indonesia
Visit site
I am a professional subsea engineer for about 12 years,... I am wishing to probably retired and enjoying time as barista and/or cafe owner. I would love to be affiliated with a coffee supplier.
Almost everyday searching many links about coffee. Sea waves may seem too much :)

I compare to other website it is something. I am not sure if there is any offer with 5 usd/kg free shipping, I am so curios with cheap coffee definition.
I am wondering how much is coffee price actually, many blog wrote about fair trade

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hello, nice to know you bit personally.
$5/kg with free shipping from overseas to USA or any other countries will be very tough, mainly due to transportation cost. (I know this because I have coffee farm and coffee exporting company in Guatemala).

about "cheap coffee", probably they meant to say "good quality coffee with very good pricing".
By the way, i think they made mistake on website. $8/kg washed process & $9/kg for wet process. Washed & Wet process are the same thing.
I think that they meant to say "Wet Hulled process" instead of wet process.

nice to meet you. my name is Alex.

Kopi008

Jan 9, 2015
Indonesia
Visit site
Hi again,
You can call me DOEL. Nice to meet you too.

I got your idea for the definition. I am still wondering how much is good coffee cost (2015)?
if anyone able to share compare to this 8,... I got this 8 usd/kg stuff and it is specialty.
plenty of coffee now so I ll have to split with my brother as a gift :)

Yuki

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
We could provide you the better price and good quality green bean coffee for you

Hi again,
You can call me DOEL. Nice to meet you too.

I got your idea for the definition. I am still wondering how much is good coffee cost (2015)?
if anyone able to share compare to this 8,... I got this 8 usd/kg stuff and it is specialty.
plenty of coffee now so I ll have to split with my brother as a gift :)

Hi DOEL,

We have coffee plantation in Malaysia, if you interested for green bean coffee or roasted coffee powder you may text me. We can give you a reasonable price and good quality green bean coffee.

BrasilCafeImporters

Jun 21, 2016
Miami, Florida
Visit site
Premium grade gourmet arabica green beans from Brazil

Hi Kopi008, we offer a 60/kg jute bag of premium grade gourmet arabica green beans for $5.66/kg. Our inventory is located in Miami. Our farm is located in the Machado region south of Minas Gerais. These are not your ordinary green beans. We specialize in gourmet coffee products. If interested, please contact us at your earliest convenience or visit our website at: https://brasilcafeimports.wordpress.com/

SCAA Rating: Above +80
Our Machado Farm.jpg

MBC Cafe Imports.jpg

Last edited: