Roasting Coffee, what about Tea?

paypalboutique

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Since one can get coffee beans from a warehouse and roast them. Where can someone get tea to sell as well? Obviously, there is no need to roast tea leaves. Where can you find out where to order tea leaves from?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Since one can get coffee beans from a warehouse and roast them. Where can someone get tea to sell as well? Obviously, there is no need to roast tea leaves. Where can you find out where to order tea leaves from?

you can post this thread at "teachat" or "teaAdvisor". they should be able to help you more than this "coffeeforums".

BTW, since you asked and since this is my first posting of the day (normally I post in average about 8 to 9 a day in last few weeks, but today was so busy at the office), I will give you some info.

you can check out LAMILL Coffee - Gourmet Coffee, Tea, Accessories & Boutique
they "were" my customer before, but now they started selling Teas.
so, I dropped him as customer. Just kidding ha ha ha

anyway, I have been to their place/warehouse in Alhambra, Ca and they have pretty decent & extensive tea collections.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Let me suggest you a Natural (Dry Processed) Bourbon pulp tea!!!!
Two days ago, we hulled 45 bags of Bourbon Natural coffees at Eco Cafe factory ( I already posted the photos and processing of this couple of days ago).
My Partner, Daniel, loves to drink TEA made out of PULP, so we brought one bag of just PULP of this DP processed Bourbon to our office.

I did not try it yesterday, but when I go to office today, I will try them and take some photos and post them here.
Actually, it makes great tasting tea.

I tried it last year, when I brought Geisha Natural samples from Finca Zapote in Acatenango. After we de-pulped them to cup it, we used the pulps to make tea.... Daniel just wanted to know how it would taste like. He liked it so much that he brought one full 150 pounds of only pulp to our office two days ago.

Perhaps another "money making marketing idea" using this?