Looking for a drop shipper or private label packaging? Organic and hopefully bird-fri

brainbarrier

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
New coffee brand is looking for a dropshipper OR store

I have a start-up coffee brand and curious if there is a dropshipper or private label roaster out there who is looking to connect. The brand is organic and hopefully looking also for bird-friendly, and is targeted towards the brain power and intelligent benefits of drinking coffee. Peru and Italian are my adored regions but any country works well. I am looking for someone (if possible) who can dropship individual orders without a minimum since I am new, rather than 100 bag minimums that I've seen.

OR, if you are a market or coffee shop, and are looking for coffee, please be in touch. My brand would attract intellectuals or college students, if you are near NYU or MIT, or any college areas.

Please message me and I'll send you the store link (its a draft right now, the text and graphics will be improved) as I'm new on this forum and can't post a link. Or view my profile and the link's there.

Thank you kindly for looking! I love that commercial 'Snap into a Slim Jim' from the 80's and 90's although I'm a vegetarian, this brand's got that snap energy.

Last edited: