What is coffee One Way Degassing valve?

Huazhong

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
One way degassing coffee valves are vital to maximizing freshness by allowing freshly roasted coffee to degas in the package. Our one way degassing valves are industry proven to effectively and effectively vent CO2 gas build-up while sealing out environmental oxygen, moisture and contaminants.
We are professional in coffee bag one way degassing valves for nearly 8 years, covering high quality one way degassing valve and high quality service.
Our Advantages: Fast-growing, Fast-supply, Fast-reaction & Best-quality, Best-price, Best-service!
coffee valve-2.jpg coffee valve-3.jpg

Attachments

• coffee valve-1.jpg
    coffee valve-1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 169

ronaldlees

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I am not sure if you are trying to educate us on what valves are or if you are doing a sales pitch. I hope it is the first.

Well, I didn't know it was for degassing! So, thanks for that. I'm obviously a coffee neophyte when it comes to the information, but I've been drinking it forever, and liking it forever. Heck - I thought that was just so you could smell the coffee!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Ronaldlees, Sorry didn't mean to come of snarky. Just trying to keep this a spam free forum. Since it was posted under the industry section I figured it was spam.