Need Buyers of My Coffee Beans

deniprakosa

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Need Someone to help me selling coffee bean or may be the coffee beans buyer direct

Let me introducing my self, i am seller of coffee beans (Arabica Coffee Beans and Robusta Coffee beans)
Our coffee beans are already to sell to around the world
I need buyer (importer) to my coffee beans
buyers must buying minimum 10 tons (minimum order of buying)

The Products are :
a. 1 kg price is 4,25$ (Green Been / Arabica Bali Kintamani Coffee Beans)
b. 1 kg price is 5,62$ (Green Been/ Arabica Bali Kintamani.Grade Premium Coffee Beans)
c. 1 kg price is 3,47$ (Grade Premium Robusta Java Coffee Beans)
d. 1 kg price is 3,09$ (Grade 1 Robusta Java Coffee Beans)
e. 1 kg price is 2,64$ (Grade Asalan Robusta Java Coffee Beans)

The products is from Indonesia
and the prices above are not including the fee of exporting from here.

I need someone to help me to selling to European, North American, South American, China, Australia, and Arabian Countries.

All Countries is welcome

For Buyer Agent the fee is :

Your fee is 0,5% from the order (remember minimum 10 tons)

For example :
if the coffee buying 10 tons so 1kg price ($ 4,25 x 10.000)=$42500
You can get 0,5% from $42500 .. about $ 212,5 from 1 transaction

if the order more than 10 tons your fee is more high too
For example :
if the coffee buying 500 tons so 1kg price ($4,25x 50.000)=$212500
You can get 0,5% from $212500.. about $ 1062,5 from 1 transaction

Maybe not only buyer agent, we open directly to the real buyer
you can contact me at whatapps +6285329076535

regards from me

javanize.me

Mar 21, 2016
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Hi Deniprakosa,

I don't want to be rude, but what you offer that seems to you to be a good deal isn't much for Westerners. Cost of life is way more expensive here and 200$ is not worth the time for most of us. For Indonesian 250$ is almost one month salary as a receptionist in an average class hotel. For us, it is about one day salary and is spent just as fast with expensive life cost. Just a rent is about 2000$ a month, food is about 750$ a month, electricity is about 150$ a month, car is 600-700$ a month. Total expense monthly 3500$+. You can understand that 200$ isn't appealing to us. Finding potential buyer for 10T+ is taking considerable time and not profitable at the end.

Now, I could go by myself on a 4 days trips to Indonesia at the cost of 1500$ + lodging and transportation (3000$ total), visit the Jampa or other cooperative, select the best coffee that please me and to my potential buyer, submit the sample to my buyer, get the money transfer in order, purchase the beans for 2-3$ / 1kg, organize the shipping and import document, and set the container on the way.

Going back home, meet my buyer and get 7500$ for 1 deal all expense covered. On top of that, I made myself a list of potential seller, contact for shipping, for my next potential buyers who will pay me more because I validated the quality of the product myself. So I may end up selling the second batch at 10 500$ consulting fee.

What's the benefit to buy directly from you? Are you the head of a cooperative? Are you a plantation owner?

Tell us more about you.

Last edited:

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
i can't see anyone forking over that kind of money without first sampling the coffee. are your beans rated? do you have cupping scores for what you are selling? you can't just push tons and tons of coffee without backing it up first.

BrasilCafeImporters

Jun 21, 2016
Miami, Florida
Visit site
I agree. A 10 ton minimum order needs to be rated and scored. We for example source direct from our farms in the Machado Region, south of Minas Gerais, Brazil. Everything is carefully monitored from start to finish. We provide Premium Arabica Green Coffee Beans without a minimum requirement. A 60 jute lot of Brazilian Green Besns is waiting for wholesale distribution from our Miami warehouse. If anyone is interested, please visit our website at brasilcafeimports at wordpress or contact our Miami office at: 1.305.600.2064 MBC Cafe Imports

BrasilCafeImporters

Jun 21, 2016
Miami, Florida
Visit site
No, we are not affiliated with Cafe Imports out of MN. MBC does not source coffee from several coffee growers. When you buy from MBC Cafe Imports, you are buying direct from our farm in Brazil. This allows us to provide you, with the highest quality controlled coffee product available in the market. We produce, export, import and distribute specialty coffee products. Please visit our website for additional information. brasilcafeimports . wordpress . com