Need product for my online business

pritz

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to ship me coffee in bags at wholesale pricing that I can put my on label on and sell online. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I'd probably like to start out with about 25 bags each of a light, medium and dark beans. I'm looking for a high quality blend of coffee. Looking at 10oz bags (280grams approx) and would like Foil Gusseted white bags. I will print my own labels and stick them on myself. If you wish you can PM me and let me know your suggestions, pricing and shipping costs or any other info you can. If I missed anything let me know

TIA!

javanize.me

Mar 21, 2016
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to ship me coffee in bags at wholesale pricing that I can put my on label on and sell online. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I'd probably like to start out with about 25 bags each of a light, medium and dark beans. I'm looking for a high quality blend of coffee. Looking at 10oz bags (280grams approx) and would like Foil Gusseted white bags. I will print my own labels and stick them on myself. If you wish you can PM me and let me know your suggestions, pricing and shipping costs or any other info you can. If I missed anything let me know

TIA!

Hi Pritz,

From my understanding, the proper way would be to find a good reputable local roaster and to buy your bean from them. Also, some roaster will be happy to provide you the coffee beans of your choice from their inventory and to bag it for you. You might have to provide the bag but I guess this is something to discuss the detail with them. Another thing, roasted bean doesn't stay fresh too long, so you should probably bag only what you sold and ship it right away. Don't stack it in waiting to be sold.

This way, you can purchase what you need when you need it and focus on selling and not managing stock and importing coffee.

I believe other people in the forum can advise you for good roaster in your region.

Regards,

Seb

Mar 18, 2014
Quebec/Canada
Visit site
Yeah, for sure you need to find a local roaster that you met and establish a good relationship. Shipping coffee is expensive. Also, as said above, be sure to not store roasted coffee for more then 1-2 weeks. I roast for customers that are just 1.5hr from me (Montreal) and it cost (sadly) as much in shipping as the price of one bag of coffee. What you could do is to sell to your customers on a monthly membership basis so you could ship all your order on the same day, once or twice per month for instance. This way you order from your local roaster all at the same time to reduce your shipping cost per bag. Better for everyone.

As a roaster i could for sure do that for you at a fair pricing but i am in Quebec and the shipping will kill it, go local.