Loyalty Programs?

bohazo

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi all:

i recently opened a coffee coffee drive they franchise and am searching for a good inexpensive loyalty program. I tried four square and seems like no one is on it. A few locations have done punch cards but it really eroded their profitability. The ones I have found are like 50 - 100 a month.

ideally it would be something easy and would allow me to send emails of specials or something like that. Because it is a franchise I am severely limited in my ability to use social media. I would really like to treat frequent customers well and have been thinking of doing a weekly raffle that is entered each time they come thru.

suggestions? Thanks.

Brendan

mattmcdon8

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I've always enjoyed shops that run loyalty specials, for example, $1 off small coffee on Monday (or something like that). Gets me there and usually I buy something else.

Rewardster

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi all:

i recently opened a coffee coffee drive they franchise and am searching for a good inexpensive loyalty program. I tried four square and seems like no one is on it. A few locations have done punch cards but it really eroded their profitability. The ones I have found are like 50 - 100 a month.

ideally it would be something easy and would allow me to send emails of specials or something like that. Because it is a franchise I am severely limited in my ability to use social media. I would really like to treat frequent customers well and have been thinking of doing a weekly raffle that is entered each time they come thru.

suggestions? Thanks.

Brendan

Hello bohazo,

Since you ask, please take a look at Rewardster®. To avoid turning this post into an ad I will just provide a link.
Coffee Shop Loyalty Rewards Program - Rewardster®

Do let me know if you'd like me to answer any questions for you.