Commercial Dishwasher Needed for Coffee Shop?

karaduarte1

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum and very new to the coffee industry. Our coffee shop plans to open in a couple months, (we plan on being a small corner coffee shop with no frills), and I am having trouble figuring out if a regular or commercial dishwasher is needed or not. When I say our place is small, I mean it is 350sqft, however we will still have a place for people to sit if they choose. Therefor we will be serving coffee and eventually food in-house, but I cannot imagine that it would be a lot. I can't seem to find any information online regarding the requirement for a dishwasher machine (required by the health department). Can someone help me with this please?

Last edited:

JoanneFraser

Jul 13, 2020
California Woodside
Visit site
Hi, it's very cool that you're opening a coffee shop. I think it would be better to have the my new commercial dishwasher. Just when my brother opened the restaurant he took two commercial dishwashers. It is clear that he was advised to take it's. For all the time that is open his restaurant, he has never complained about this dishwasher and the staff who work in his kitchen, too, never complained. Although usually working staff often resent the work of a particular technique. Therefore, for comfort and quality of work, you need to take of course high-quality equipment.

Last edited:

mimimikikiki

Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
Cascade Platinum TV Commercial, 'Lets Your Dishwasher Be the Dish Washer' A little girl records a video diary discussing her mom's method of dish washing. Not only does she hand wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher, she rewashes them if they come out gross.

Latest posts