Looking to Rent Roasting Time - Philadelphia

fivepointroaster

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I am looking towards the eventual growth of my small roasting business. Currently I have a Huky and roast in very small batches (500g/ batch max). As I grow I will need to increase my capacity by purchasing a larger roaster. But I would like to be able to rent space on a roaster as an interim step. So I am looking for a roaster in the Philadelphia metro area that would be willing to rent me space on their roaster for a reasonable rate. I'm not even sure this is something roasters typically do but I thought I would ask. Thanks!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I have bad news for you. I have never heard of anyone renting time on their roaster. You might be able to talk to them about toll roasting but actually using their machine not so much. Too much of a liability.

solock

Mar 13, 2015
Lehigh Valley PA
Visit site
When you say phila metro area, where are you and how far would you consider traveling?
May be able to work something out if your willing to travel to the lehigh valley area.
Not sure what you are looking for but I'm running a toper 10K and am about half way of setting up a commercial business and have been roasting here since August.

fivepointroaster

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
When you say phila metro area, where are you and how far would you consider traveling?
May be able to work something out if your willing to travel to the lehigh valley area.
Not sure what you are looking for but I'm running a toper 10K and am about half way of setting up a commercial business and have been roasting here since August.

I'll PM you.