"The most flavorful cup of coffee we've ever tasted"

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
A wonderful film crew from New York happened by our coffee shop on the recommendation from another local barista, and this is what came of it.

"The coffee you'll taste at Salt Lake City's caffe d'bolla just might be the best in North America. Here's why."

"

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
OMG John...you must be on cloud 9.5!! Congratulations sir! It is awesome to get recognition for something in which you've invested so much passion and energy over the years. I'm definitely putting you on my list of places to visit the very next time I drive out to Denver to visit relatives!!!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
John,

As "they" say, "A picture is worth a thousand words." In this case, a video is worth so much more. It is so nice to actually see you in action and watch the way you brew your famous coffee.

Thanks for sharing the video with us.

Rose

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words Rose. It was a spur of the moment thing, so they did their best to make me look good.

Mr. Peaberry,

I'd love to have you. It's the 57,000+ that have seen the video through Facebook that is cool. Some people are a little late to the party, but the coffee people have known for a while.

Ensoluna,

Thanks! But you may be missing the point. They are not speaking about a coffee, they are speaking about the coffee

As everything is seasonal and small batch, we constantly change our offerings. The coffee that happens to be in the video is a Yemen Moka Bani Matar. But they had two other cups as well.

Nav

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Great stuff, John. Congratulations! Always great to see the fruits of your labor. Hope to be able to visit your shop some day!

expat

May 1, 2012
Ireland
Visit site
Kudos to you John! I've got a better idea than visiting your shop. Why don't you come to Ireland and visit me . . . And share some of your master brewer/roaster tips. It's much less stressful over here than in the U.S. and with all the fanfare you are enduring you need a holiday.