Thinking of an upgrade

YolandoBehne

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
As i've mentioned before, my cousin and I owns a coffeeshop. Since the business is doing good, we are planning on upgrading our payment system. We are currently using the usual credit card machines but we are thinking of getting a tablet POS system. I heard that it's functions include automated tax and tip calculation, customer tracking and inventory management. Is this true? would you recommend that we do the upgrade?

NarcisaShepherd

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi, that's a very good idea @ YolandoBehne. My sister has tried both traditional ( credit card machine) and the new online payment system. Moreover, the new POS system is much better because it is applicable also in mobiles and tablets. I'm not only sure about the functions and features. Nevertheless, I have known from her that it has a customer tracking and helps in managing inventory.

YolandoBehne

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes you are right, I read a lot of reviews and making the switch seems like a good idea, I'm thinking of using Tsys, they are getting good feedbacks and I'm thinking of calling them on Monday. Let's see how it goes I'll keep you posted :) thanks!

AugustonCoffee

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
I'd suggest Square as well. We don't use it for CC/debit yet, but will be switching soon. Just for sales tracking, it's great. I get 2 daily email reports: 1 on the day's salesand 1 for the Quickbooks account export/import. My books are updated every 24 hours with very little effort on my part! :)