Looking for White Sisal Bags

onyxglobal16

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
Hello All, My name is Arman

Hope everyone is having a very good day, i m extremely interested in connecting with some that sells the coffee bags, by the container load, i m more specifically interested in the White Sisal bags but the brown will also be looked into sooner than later. But immediately i require the white sisal bags, if anyone has any leads or point of contact please let me know, it would greatly be appreciated

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
By container load? If you are not joking, and if you are looking for a foreign company, I can introduce you one of our coffee bag suppliers in Guatemala city.
you can contact them directly for deal negotiation. I am sure that it will be a lot more economical to buy coffee bags (by container) from Guatemala than from USA.
However, if you are really serious about buying container load, you should contact coffee bag manufacturers in China.

onyxglobal16

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
Hello yes I'm extremely serious please email me directly, or let me know any other method to contact you.

Thank you

By container load? If you are not joking, and if you are looking for a foreign company, I can introduce you one of our coffee bag suppliers in Guatemala city.
you can contact them directly for deal negotiation. I am sure that it will be a lot more economical to buy coffee bags (by container) from Guatemala than from USA.
However, if you are really serious about buying container load, you should contact coffee bag manufacturers in China.