Could I get some feedback on my coffee packaging?

LiquidCocaineAddict

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
As of right now I am selling at farmer's markets and online. In a few months I will be selling out of a mobile trailer (I just have to finish the aesthetics on it first). I am not trying to sell my beans in a retail establishment so I am not worried about the packaging being retail friendly at this point. I would appreciate any feedback that you have! Galvanized.JPG

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
speaking on behalf of someone that's been in the graphic art field for many years, i would have at least printed on self adhesive stock with matte finish so you could write on it.

mcivank

Looks like you're off to a great start, with some decent branding and clever logo! I'm not sure how much scale your aiming for but if it were my packaging I'd want to minimize my routine work and costs. Handwritten labels are a nice touch but they take time and patience to create consistently. I would set myself up for printing the label and then hand-write the roast date; scrap the binder clip unless they are super cheap in bulk. The other advantage of the adhesive is it 'sticks around' after purchase ^_^. If I bought this I'd quickly discard the superfluous card, then be left embarrassed when I couldn't tell a friend what origin we were drinking. >_<

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
I would simply hot stamp/self stamp the logo onto the bag... no need to have the logo a second time on the card. I would actually do a self adhesive sticker as well.. only hand write the dates.

immarkable

May 3, 2016
Visit site
I like the logo but it doesn't have any coffee in it. And sometimes it's hard to connect pipes and coffee. But I like the minimalism in your packaging.

Rewardster

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I very much like the fact that it appears that someone has spent time with this specific bag, documenting it's contents. It gives the impression that someone went to great lengths to make sure what's inside is very special.

bagels

Nov 26, 2016
Arizona
Visit site
i think it looks very nice! the card is nice however i do agree it looks very large. i like that you can keep it to put on a container, but maybe it could be foladable or something? i'm not really sure...

bstcups

Dec 26, 2016
China
Visit site
As of right now I am selling at farmer's markets and online. In a few months I will be selling out of a mobile trailer (I just have to finish the aesthetics on it first). I am not trying to sell my beans in a retail establishment so I am not worried about the packaging being retail friendly at this point. I would appreciate any feedback that you have!View attachment 5977

that's awesome, hope you all good now!

coffee771

Dec 29, 2016
Texas
Visit site
I like the general idea. It makes it seem more personal since the label looks like it is hand-written. While the clip is a good idea, I think that once you get bigger and have more orders that it will be cheaper to create a sticky label that will stay firmly on the bag of beans.

nichromeindia

Feb 17, 2019
Pune
Visit site
Coffee Packaging Machine | Nichrome India Ltd

Nichrome’s powder packaging machine line provides packaging solutions for a wide range of powder-based products, ranging from spices and flour products to pharmaceuticals. For the many different spices and other powdered products, Nichrome’s spice packaging machines like the Sprint 250 plus and Wing High-speed Servo Auger offer a wide array of award winning pouch formats to cater to different types of products.

Applications: Spices, Atta ,Milk Powder, Coffee Powder, Premixes, Instant Mixes etc.

Attachments

• coffee_health_drink-3.jpg
    coffee_health_drink-3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited: