Indonesia Coffee

MS8

May 11, 2016
Jakarta, Indonesia
Visit site
I and my company, behalf the local coffee cooperative, producing instant coffee of 18 and 22 gram sachet, and also pure coffee powder for the exceeded sachet size.
South sumatera coffee origin local farmers, roasted, produce and package by the local West Java small Cooperative. We still use the traditional drying method (semi-dry) after the coffee bean harvested. Then it carry by truck with jute bags to West Java for production.

Kopi Keong Mas (4).jpgKopi Test.jpg

The coffee has certified from Indonesian Health Ministry, and Halal from Indonesian Religion Ministry.

Indra Solichin (PT. Murakabi Sadhana 8)
WA: +628886127381
Mobile: +6283807703636
Fax: +62-21-80881462
ptms8.blogspot.com

Don't hesitate to ask about any interest in Indonesia. Thanks

birght_java

"The Best" Indonesian Coffee is debatable depending on what you like. I am in specialty shops in Indonesia all the time and they constantly surprise me with the variety available in this country. It goes way beyond your luwaks, earthy Sumatras, and spicy black-tea Javas.

I would say my favorite Indonesians are the Sulawesi Torajas for their great body and complex flavors, West Sumatra Solok near the city of Bukitinggi for the sweetness of the natural processed coffees, and Bali Kintamanis. But there are so much more. I took a tasting class put on by the Indonesian Coffee and Cocoa Research Institute a couple of months ago and I must have tried 40 different varieties.

I am so impressed by what's available that I am going to try to put together containers to export and maybe sell some green beans direct to consumers.

Latest posts