Help Please: Looking for affordable marketing stratergies for new coffee shop!

elif

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
Hey all,
My daughter was planning to start a coffee shop. Since its her new start she was not aware of the things happening in the market. My friend suggested us to do advertise our shop so that people would come to know about the shop. But we didn't have that much fund to advertise. We then searched online for affordable marketing stratergies and read a blog from http://www.grassrootsadvertising.com/blog/marketing/4-affordable-marketing-strategies/4 Affordable Marketing Strategies | Grassroots Advertising Inc. . This blog had 4 affordable marketing strategies that we can begin our business. Social media is still as powerful as ever in helping small businesses maximize their marketing investments and reaching a larger share of the market.
They have platform such as facebook,twitter etc. I hope it works for my daughter too. Need your prayers. Hope her business comes with flying colours.

aliciapaul

Aug 30, 2018
United States
Visit site
Hey all,
My daughter was planning to start a coffee shop. Since its her new start she was not aware of the things happening in the market. My friend suggested us to do advertise our shop so that people would come to know about the shop. But we didn't have that much fund to advertise. We then searched online for affordable marketing stratergies and read a blog from 4 Affordable Marketing Strategies | Grassroots Advertising Inc.. This blog had 4 affordable marketing strategies that we can begin our business. Social media is still as powerful as ever in helping small businesses maximize their marketing investments and reaching a larger share of the market.
They have platform such as facebook,twitter etc. I hope it works for my daughter too. Need your prayers. Hope her business comes with flying colours.

This is the great marketing strategies. Also, there is another way to do the promotion like banners, fly posting and advertising. Hope it going to work for your business to grow.

wiferichie

May 9, 2017
Visit site
My shop has a facebook page/instagram and has been active for over a year, we are not even open yet! We have thousands of people who know about us - we just started selling logo t-shirts (a little extra start up cash, plus more free advertising). We have done a couple coffee giveaways.... We haven't paid anything for advertising, other than the cost of the coffee beans for the giveaway.