Start coffee shop!

Hey all,
    My daughter was planning to start a coffee shop. Since its her new start she was not aware of the things happening in the market. My friend suggested us to do advertise our shop so that people would come to know about the shop. But we didn't have that much fund to advertise. We then searched online for affordable marketing stratergies and read a blog from 4 Affordable Marketing Strategies | Grassroots Advertising Inc. . This blog had 4 affordable marketing strategies that we can begin our business. Social media is still as powerful as ever in helping small businesses maximize their marketing investments and reaching a larger share of the market.
    They have platform such as facebook,twitter etc. I hope it works for my daughter too. Need your prayers. Hope her business comes with flying colours.

Quote Originally Posted by elif View Post
    Hey all,
    My daughter was planning to start a coffee shop. Since its her new start she was not aware of the things happening in the market. My friend suggested us to do advertise our shop so that people would come to know about the shop. But we didn't have that much fund to advertise. We then searched online for affordable marketing stratergies and read a blog from 4 Affordable Marketing Strategies | Grassroots Advertising Inc.. This blog had 4 affordable marketing strategies that we can begin our business. Social media is still as powerful as ever in helping small businesses maximize their marketing investments and reaching a larger share of the market.
    They have platform such as facebook,twitter etc. I hope it works for my daughter too. Need your prayers. Hope her business comes with flying colours.

This is the great marketing strategies. Also, there is another way to do the promotion like banners, fly posting and advertising. Hope it going to work for your business to grow.

You can even try Wild posting for outdoor advertising.
    Removed the URL from the Signature Line. No SPAM allowed on the Coffee Forums.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links