kcup with your brand/logo

kcupwithyourname

Oct 28, 2015
Florida
Visit site
Hi, we are an USA company that capsules 100% Colombian coffee with your company name or logo here in the states, we just do Colombian arabica (decaf, french, breakfast, house). If you'll like an extra stream of income for your business why not sell your own Kcups. for information reply to this thread.
Thanks

kcupwithyourname.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
carlos, your first posting was Oct 28, 2015. for your entire 12 postings in 2 1/2 years, they are all about selling your K-cup.
Personally, I do not think that you can find some good customers in this forum.
however, I would love to hear about some interesting coffee cultures in Colombia. I am assuming that you are from Colombia and well aware of Colombia coffee and their cultures.
thanks and anyway good luck to your business.

kcupwithyourname

Oct 28, 2015
Florida
Visit site
Hi Ensoluna, nice to hear from you, sadly due to how busy Im getting in the business I have not taken the time to talk more in depth about the coffee in Colombia but thanks for your input Ill considerer it, if there is something that I most tell you about our culture is that we help each other succeed, I see that do you are in Guatemala nice country, I saw it in your location, I don't have the time either to go thru your entire postings to see what you have post and since when!! if there is something that you think I can help you please don't hesitate in ask. Im will respond as soon as I can, Personally I have found very interesting people, clients and friends in this forum, (12 post) One of my best customers I found him here, Sorry to hear that after 947 post you think that there is no GOOD customers here, all depends on how you define Good I guess.
Thanks again for your input and don't forget to reach out if you need us.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ensoluna, nice to hear from you, sadly due to how busy Im getting in the business I have not taken the time to talk more in depth about the coffee in Colombia but thanks for your input Ill considerer it, if there is something that I most tell you about our culture is that we help each other succeed, I see that do you are in Guatemala nice country, I saw it in your location, I don't have the time either to go thru your entire postings to see what you have post and since when!! if there is something that you think I can help you please don't hesitate in ask. Im will respond as soon as I can, Personally I have found very interesting people, clients and friends in this forum, (12 post) One of my best customers I found him here, Sorry to hear that after 947 post you think that there is no GOOD customers here, all depends on how you define Good I guess.
Thanks again for your input and don't forget to reach out if you need us.
glad to hear that you have found some good customers. for me, it is almost impossible to find customers in this forum. because I am a green bean exporter from Guatemala, so mostly, my customers need to buy one 20' container per order. that is between $100K to $150K range.

so, most of my customers are green bean importers. not retailers, roasters, ...etc.
And I do not think there are any green bean importers participating in this forum (maybe there are, but I have not ran across anyone here).

Anyway, I am very glad that this forum has helped you a bit. that is a great news.
I wish you a lot of great business and my sincere wishes to you and your family.

kcupwithyourname

Oct 28, 2015
Florida
Visit site
Ensoluna nice to hear from you, some of my customers are also Importers of green beans, most of them deal with Colombian 100%, why do I have this type of costumers? because I'm the only one in the U.S that can produce the cups at an small amount with their customers logo, we have created an small group within the industry that refer clients between growers, roasters,importers,wholesaler, retailers, depending on their needs. If I hear any interest from them regarding coffee from Guatemala Ill will refer them to you. Thanks

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Ensoluna nice to hear from you, some of my customers are also Importers of green beans, most of them deal with Colombian 100%, why do I have this type of costumers? because I'm the only one in the U.S that can produce the cups at an small amount with their customers logo, we have created an small group within the industry that refer clients between growers, roasters,importers,wholesaler, retailers, depending on their needs. If I hear any interest from them regarding coffee from Guatemala Ill will refer them to you. Thanks
Awesome. thanks a lot. again, hope that you will do well !!!!

kcupwithyourname

Oct 28, 2015
Florida
Visit site
Hi Nicolas, that sounds very exciting, tell me more about this works, you mention subscription? please explain, are you in the coffee industry? Im intrigued and want to know more about it.

Thanks

DLRuth

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
hi, yes i live in colombia and also love coffee, i have found that a good coffee in us is too expensive and also you dont know where it comes from, i live very close to armenia wish is the heart of the coffee production in colombia and i want to sell the best coffee from small farms as a subscription model, i want to sell a coffee bag (1lb) for 9,99 a month with the shipping, i will also tell you the story behind every coffee, show you the pictures and videos while recollecting and toasting the coffee.. what do you think? would 1 bag be enough for the month? what would you like to know and find in your coffee?
I think you should offer different amounts, because for some people one pound a month is not nearly enough coffee.

Foxwordsmith7

Jul 13, 2017
Visit site
kcupwithyourname, send me a PM about any of your coffee products so we can have a discussion. I am looking for coffee products to sell, so maybe business can be done?